Our ambitious growth plan has created a space for a hard working and enthusiastic account manager/project manager to join our client services team. Responsibilities include building and growing relationships with some of our key clients to manage, build and grow their website; gather requirements, provide solutions, implement plans, keep to budgets and manage studio resource.
As an Agency our focus is on designing and building best in class ecommerce websites. We work with companies ranging from start ups to multi-national companies to provide holistic ecommerce solutions which is unique to their needs and business objectives. This means each project has a new set of requirements and problems to solve.
The ideal candidate will have a history in ecommerce, either brand or agency side and will be familiar with best practice and have an understanding of the future direction of ecommerce. Our clients demand high standards and therefore our team is built on experienced professionals.
- First point of contact for our existing client base
- Maintaining and developing existing client relationships through meeting and liaising with clients to discuss, identify & understand their requirements
- Working with the team to formulate solutions and strategies to meet client requirements
- Planning and budgeting
- Monitoring and analysing project results, providing reports to the Directors on performance
- Scheduling, prioritising and resource management of multiple digital projects through the studio to strict deadlines
- Quality control, checking design and development work before releasing to the client
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Undertaking general administration tasks
- Assisting with preparation for tenders and pitches along with other agency staff, to try to win new business
- Take a lead role on client support
- Attention to detail
- From time to time you may be asked to take on a project management role to support our current project manager
Salary £25,000 - £35,000
Holidays: 25 days + Bank Holidays
Working Hours: 9am - 5:30pm