We have a unique opportunity to join our growing team in a challenging but rewarding position. The successful candidate will be responsible for building large scale responsive sites alongside developing new features for our large existing client base. If you live and breathe front-end development, attend conferences, follow the industry’s best and love implementing new technologies, apply below. We build our sites using Magento 1 & 2 which the successful candidate will have expert training and help on to become a certified developer within the first 3 months.
- Build responsive Magento themes adhering to best practice
- Develop new features and functionality for existing clients
- Provide expert Magento knowledge and support to our clients
- Work alongside the creative team to validate designs and ideas
- Build bespoke Magento 1 & 2 extensions
Must Have Skills
- Deep understanding of PHP, HTML, CSS & JS
- Modular & programatic approach to CSS Pre-Processors
- Experience working with cross-browser and cross-device in a responsive environment
- Knowledge and experience of jQuery, SASS / LESS, Frontend Frameworks, AJAX, GIT
Nice to Have
- Magento experience
- eCommerce knowledge
- Experience building sites with CMS systems such as Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Expression Engine etc.
- Agency experience
- On site gym membership
- Allocated conference days
- Bike to work scheme
- Christmas trip abroad
- Regular social events
- Sponsorship for certifications (Magento & Zend)
- Free fruit & Pact coffee delivered every week
- Paid for training courses
- Friendly office dog
Please send a covering letter as to why you think you are the perfect fit for this role, include your CV with examples of your work and your answers to this technical test. We are not currently looking for remote staff for this job.
We do not work with any recruiters on any of our roles, please do not call us as this will be a waste of time for everyone.