We have a unique opportunity to join our growing team in a challenging but rewarding position. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing bespoke extensions and integrations for large scale responsive eCommerce sites alongside supporting our large existing client base . If you live and breathe problem solving, have a serious passion for OOP, attend conferences, follow the industry’s best and love implementing new technologies, apply below. We build our sites using Magento 1 & 2 which the successful candidate will have expert training and help on to become a certified developer within the first 3 months.
- Build custom integrations between Magento & 3rd party systems (Restful API, SOAP etc.)
- Creating bespoke Magento modules to extend and enhance functionality
- Writing supporting documentation on bespoke functionality
- Helping to enhance and shape the developer & deployment processes
- Assisting the Account Manager to provide solutions and budgets for change requests
- Provide a 3rd tier level of support (fix complex frontend & backend related bugs with existing clients sites)
- Conduct and promote code reviews in the team
- Train and mentor development team addressing gaps in skills
- Report back to the directors on team performance and ideas for improvements
Must Have Skills
- Deep understanding of OOP PHP, HTML, CSS & JS
- Experience of data transfer between systems via API's & flat file transfer
- Knowledge and experience of jQuery, SASS / LESS, Frontend Frameworks, AJAX, GIT
Nice to Have
- Magento 1 or 2 experience
- eCommerce knowledge
- Experience building extensions for CMS systems such as Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Expression Engine etc.
- Agency experience
- On site gym membership
- Allocated conference days
- Bike to work scheme
- Christmas trip abroad
- Regular social events
- Sponsorship for certifications (Magento & Zend)
- Free fruit & Pact coffee delivered every week
- Paid for training courses
- Friendly office dog
Please send a covering letter as to why you think you are the perfect fit for this role, include your CV with examples of your work and your answers to this technical test. We are not currently looking for remote staff for this job.
We do not work with any recruiters on any of our roles, please do not call us as this will be a waste of time for everyone.