Oh My Love
Sourcing the best fabrics combined with cutting edge design, this feminine fashion brand creates flirty and unique clothing for a cult-like following of fashion conscious females, bloggers and celebrities alike.
Oh My Love London was started in 2009 by Anne Lombard-Natheer from humble beginnings at market stalls and has become an internationally recognised brand stocked by Asos, Topshop, Urban Outfitters and Nasty Gal.
A quick look at any of their social media channels shows a strong edgy brand with a clear sense of identity and focus.
Experiencing a sustained period of rapid growth, Oh My Love London had out grown their existing Shopify platform. The brand required a new solution to cope with high traffic levels and orders form all over the world, scalability was also key due predicted future demand.
With a very active marketing and social media team, the website needed to support all activity and combine editorial and products. It needed to connect to all channels and serve as an easy to update platform, at peak periods being refreshed with new content on a daily basis. The blog was a core part of the strategy to offer visitors style and trend advice, holiday spots and the best music and festivals to visit, all reinforcing and Oh My Love brand and lifestyle resulting in a real tangible connection with the customer base.
Magento, Wordpress, affiliate feeds, server environment, international
At Limesharp we appreciate the varied ways users navigate through a website, we also understand that a 4x4 grid of products sometime undervalues the design and detail of the clothing range on offer. With a wide and varied collection we built several features into the site to help the customer search and buy:
- A buyable lookbook: customers can view the lookbook of each season and buy the products all within the same page
- Drop down navigation menu: customers can hover on menu items and see a list of all categories so they can easily jump to the section they are interested in
- Editable category page grid - customer can choose to view 2 or 3 products per row, allowing them to view a larger image for was of browsing
- Filters: customer can use the filter options to drill down into deeper categories or view products by size, colour, price or collection
- A buyable Blog: any products featured in the blog articles can be bought from the same page
Find Out More...
For more information on this project or any of the services we delivered please call on 0845 5202 400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org